jobs in Barry, IL
- Must have valid Class E drivers license in good standing.
- Ability to greet and serve visitors in a manner conducive to positive customer relations.
- Performs receiving, storing, distributing and other storeroom procedures in support of the functions of the Materials Management Department.
- Transports patients from Emergency Department to admitted room, to and from procedures throughout patient's stay.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Performs cleaning procedures to maintain all patient rooms, common areas, and offices in a sanitary and attractive manner for patients, team members and…
- Active CNA certification, Medical Assistant associates degree (diploma will be considered), enrolled in an approved nursing program and has or will complete…
- Licensed Clinical Social worker (LCSW) preferred.
- Minimum of a Masters of Social Work (MSW) degree.
- Must be willing to be cross trained and function in all…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new jobs in Barry, IL
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.