jobs in Bensenville, IL
You refined by:
Illinois School District U-46 (undo)
- Salary and benefits as established by the Board of Education.
- JOB DESCRIPTION CREATION / REVISION DATE:
- Good physical agility and quick response reflexes.
- Perform technical theater tasks in the “preparation and strike” of rental events.
- Assist with and performs technical activities scheduled in the Auditorium and…
- Educational setting, pull out services, consulting on academic and social issues, developing.
- Ongoing goals, documenting progress, collaborating with classroom…
- Supervise and assist children with Homework and other activities that enhance academic.
- Salary and benefits as established by the Board of.
- Tasks up to 30 lbs.
- Office and clerical skills preferred.
- Partners and parents to implement before and after school intervention and enrichment activities.
- Para Educator, Substitute, Professional Educator or Provisional Educator License required.
- Minimum education requirement for a Para Educator License is…
- Ensure compliance with state and federal statutes, regulations and laws, U-46 policies and.
- Develop fundraising, donor relations, alumni relations, and a…
- Illinois Professional Educators License with K-12 music endorsement.
- Practice instruction and assessment to provide a comprehensive technical music education…
- Serve as an interpreter as needed, by the building principal, teacher, secretary or parents,.
- Experience working with teachers, staff and parents in a…
- Must hold a current Professional Educator License (PEL) or Illinois General Administrative.
- Five years or more experience as a psychologist, social worker or…
Be the first to see new jobs in Bensenville, IL
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.