jobs in Bluefield, WV
You refined by:
North Tazewell, VA
Rural Retreat, VA
- The Treatment Associate/Beauty Advisor reports to the Sales Team Manager/Store Manager and ensures the uniform execution of the Belk direction within their…
- Our Hosts greet and seat all arriving guests and acknowledge all departing guests in a friendly manner and assist in maintaining the overall guest flow of the…
- The coder/abstracter is responsible for accurate code assignment of all inpatient, outpatient, and emergency service diagnoses, procedures and conditions as…
- Must have a Valid Class D driver's license.
- Inventory Control Clerk / Driver - Princeton.
- Company provides all tools and uniforms.
- Pull and ship work orders.
- Other responsibilities include receiving bank visitors, assisting with financial transactions, opening new deposit accounts, and properly structuring new loan…
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Services truck, chipper, and equipment, maintaining them in neat, clean, and specified mechanical order.
- R O F C Activity:
- Perfect opportunity for individuals seeking supplemental income.
- Routes travel an estimated 83 miles.
- Large and small auto parts.
Princeton, WV 24740
- Now hiring at 1245 Stafford Dr, Princeton.
$15.50 an hour
- Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Westwood Family Medicine
Bluefield, VA 24605
$11 an hour
- Westwood FAMILY Medicine is currently seeking for front deck and medical assistants.
$15 an hour
- Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of the accounting department, which includes accounts payable data entry,…
- Valid driver’s license and willing to travel locally if needed.
- Database (This would include documentation of face-to-face and telephone.
- You'll use your get-it-done, positive, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Border Patrol Agents prevent terrorists and terrorists' weapons from entering the United States by securing our land borders and coastal waters from between…