You refined by:
NYC Health + Hospitals (undo)
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Engineering or Social Science, Health Care Specialization, Physical…
- Perform follow-up activities such as sending mail and telephone calls to contact patients with additional information.
- Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care;
- Four (4) years of experience in interviewing, casework or a related field preferably in a hospital or health care facility setting;
- Licensed and currently registered or otherwise duly authorized to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State;
- A Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in Healthcare, Hospital, Public, or Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology,…
- An Associate's degree in criminal justice, social services or a health related area;
- Monitors and controls client, family, visitors and staff traffic flow…
- MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a…
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) and/or Physician and, in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, performs crisis and/or de-escalation…
- Accept patient payments of cash, money orders, debit and credit cards.
- Clerical Associate IVs assigned to the Business Office, perform all duties related to…
- A Baccalaureate Degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university;
- The hospital provides culturally-sensitive care in a welcoming and…
Be the first to see new jobs in CEDAR KNOLLS
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.