jobs in Cedar Knolls, NJ
- Ability to utilize technology such as Teller Scanning Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and assist customers in the use of Coin Machines.
- His includes researching credit reports, Accurint, credit applications and internet sites as warranted.
- Good typing and PC skills.
- Enrollment in a 4-year college or university, with a concentration in human resources or related field preferred.
- Update training records via the LMS.
- Assist in the review, processing, and allocation of vendor invoices for Cash Management products.
- Assist in the monthly Customer Billing process for Cash…
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or accounting or related field and a minimum of five years' analytical experience with a minimum of 3 years' increasingly more…
- Assist with the follow-up on corrective documentation sent to borrowers and/or settlement agents.
- Ensure proper follow-up and filing of original loan documents,…
- Develop and implement loan testing methodology to measure department compliance related behaviors and performance.
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser License and valid driver's license.
- Travel to properties for primary inspections as well as Field Construction…
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- The Mortgage Underwriter will review first mortgage and home equity loans…
- Generate self employed income through tax return analysis.
- The Portfolio Underwriter will review first mortgage and home equity loans for credit decisions.