jobs in Concordia, MO
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Sweet Springs, MO (undo)
- Requirements for this position include proper grammar, a pleasant telephone voice, and excellent computer and keyboarding skills.
Twin Oaks Independent Living
Sweet Springs, MO
- Direct Care Staff are responsible for providing support in all areas of daily living to the individuals we serve.
- We will train the right people.
Elm Place LLC
Sweet Springs, MO
- We have a 4 shift position and a 3 shift position that is temporary but may become permanent.
- This position is helping people with developmental disabilities…
- Store Associates run the cash register, operate kitchen equipment, and keep the store stocked and clean, all in a customer-friendly environment.
- Follow Inter-State Studio safety guidelines, including lifting and safe driving.
- Carefully maintain equipment during setup and transport.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal regulations concerning all facets of job responsibilities and duties, and store operations.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Assistant Managers run the cash register, operate kitchen equipment, and keep the store stocked and clean, all in a customer-friendly environment.
- Some of the responsibilities for this position include hands-on food preparation, ensuring satisfactory customer service in all prepared food areas and the…
- The qualified associate would conduct outbound calls to prospects, lapsed customers and current customers to identify new growth opportunities.
- Apply today and write your own Casey's career success story!
- Becoming a Shift Leader at Casey's General Stores is a great way to obtain an entry level…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new jobs in Concordia, MO
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.