jobs in Corinth, TX
$35,000 - $100,000 a year
- New and Experienced Agents Welcome!
- Make a six-figure, commission-based income.
- At Keller Williams Realty, You Can:
- In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Develop continuous and up-to-date knowledge of Russell Cellular and wireless products and services;
- Develop and monitor action plans for the accomplishment of…
- Visionworks is a North American eye care retailer with more than 8,000 associates across 720.
- In-person and by phone promptly and professionally as per company…
$22,000 - $24,000 a year
- Greet guests and members in person and on the phone with a positive demeanor.
- Educate guests on current sales promotions and special offers.
$8 - $14 an hour
- Answer product based questions using knowledge from training, merchandising bulletins, and other Company approved information.
- Keep store clean and uncluttered.
- Consults with customers in a professional, upbeat manner.
- We are looking for outgoing, energetic, positive sales people to accurately represent our brand,…
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any…
- We are looking for outgoing, energetic positive leaders to accurately represent our brand, develop sales teams with a focus on increasing profits, and…
Global Net Logistics, LLC
Flower Mound, TX
From $100,000 a year
- Develop and implement sales strategies that achieve increased sales, while also developing plans to maximize margins and increase revenue.
$10 - $13 an hour
- Answer phones, book appointments, sell memberships, gift cards and upgrades.
- Welcome and greet members/guests upon arrival.
- What’s in it for you?
$30,000 - $60,000 a year
- Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
- Develop and administer weekly Sales contests.
- Observe Spa Associates client interaction and provide immediate feedback.
- Train and build a sales team.
Be the first to see new jobs in Corinth, TX
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.