jobs in Corona, NY
- The UNOCC provides rapid situational awareness and analysis of events in the field, in order to enable informed, coordinated and timely decision-making and…
- Screens phone calls and visitors;
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position;
- Knowledge of internal policies, processes and procedures generally and in particular those related to programme/project administration, implementation…
- Knowledge of internal policies, processes and procedures generally and in particular those related to programme/project administration, implementation and…
- A first-level university degree in programme evaluation, social science, public administration, business administration, economics, or related field is required…
- Advanced university degree (Master's Degree or equivalent degree) in gender and women’s rights, development studies, social science or related humanities field,…
- Knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts and approaches relevant to particular sector, functional area or other specialized field.
- Prepares technical and user documentation for deployed computer application systems, as well as training materials and conducts technical presentations.
- The objective of the Source Planning Unit is to assess, analyse and integrate the global demand plan to develop a source plan in support of field missions, and…
- Conducts extensive legal research and analysis, monitors and analyzes new developments in the field of ocean affairs and the law of the sea and prepares or…
Be the first to see new jobs in Corona, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.