jobs in Corona, NY
- Budget, Finance, Accounting, and administrative officers in the Secretariat and in the field.
- TEAMWORK: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve…
- Monitors, researches and assesses all factors on the state of UN security in assigned geographic area; Monitors the state of security preparedness of Designated…
- Professionalism: Knowledge of at least two programming languages, basic systems analysis and design techniques, testing, debugging, and documentation standards,…
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent degree) in communications, international relations, journalism or related field.
- If already in the United States of America on another non-immigrant visa status other than G-4, interns will be responsible for ensuring that they have a valid…
- The Strategic Planning and Communication Services (SPCS), in the Office of the Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social…
- Directs, manages and administers security and safety operations at UNHQ, New York and associated UN properties; maintains an ongoing review of operational plans…
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent degree) in economics or related field is required.
- Teamwork - Works collaboratively with colleagues to…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new jobs in Corona, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.