jobs in Eagle, MI
You refined by:
McLaren Medical Group (undo)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business or health related field.
- Assists in developing fiscal twelve months projections of procedural/patient…
- Performs various clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, reports and patient information forms and electronically filing records.
- Or two years clerical experience that includes data entry, customer service, and recordkeeping;
- Or Associates Degree in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding or…
- Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks including answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate…
- Cleans and restocks all assigned areas such as patient rooms, bathrooms, offices, clinical areas, conference rooms, nurses’ stations, stairwells, etc.,…
- Performs general clerical activities such as answering telephone calls, running computer print reports, providing support for film library, and scheduling…
- Certification in medical billing, coding, or equivalent job specific certification.
- Specific job responsibilities will be in registration, financial clearance,…
- Provides general clerical support such as answering the phone, data entry, and assembling, maintaining, and distributing various information related to the work…
- Certification required within one year from hire as certified by the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD).
- Provides general clerical support to unit such as answering the phone, data entry, and assembling, maintaining, and distributing various information.
- Associate Degree in Finance, Healthcare or related field.
- One year college level course work or Revenue Cycle Certification and two years progressively more…
- Assists with quota review and rank list entry and certification in NRMP (National Residency Matching Program).
- Job Posting Nov 22, 2019, 12:40:36 PM.
Be the first to see new jobs in Eagle, MI
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.