jobs in Hilton Head, SC
You refined by:
Montage International (undo)
- Hosting and welcoming guests with a friendly and sincere demeanor.
- Providing excellent customer service and telephone etiquette, and actively aspiring to reach…
- Assist with the cleanliness and organization of locker rooms and issue desk.
- Their purpose is to guide the guest through their spa experience while ensuring all…
- The focus of the role will be to engage guests throughout the hotel and manage the full-cycle guest luggage experience.
- Although are not limited to:
- The storeroom clerk reports directly to the director of purchasing..
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a storekeeper, storeroom clerk, or other related fields…
- Greeting guests with friendly and sincere welcome.
- Providing information and assistance to guests regarding city and hotel attractions or points of interest.
- Answer telephone calls and emails in a prescribed and professional manner.
- Assist guests by selling future reservations.
- NAVIS Certification is a plus.
- Provide strong technical expertise and direction to support the development of the annual business plan, operating budget, forecasts, financial reports, capital…
- Provide a high level of personalized attention to guests before, during and after class.
- The Wellness Instructor will provide personal attention and…
- Maintaining an acceptable state of cleanliness and organization throughout the entire work area.
- Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental…
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Experience driving in all different weather conditions required.
- Must keep the vehicle cleaned and in good condition for the…
Be the first to see new jobs in Hilton Head, SC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.