jobs in Issaquah, WA
You refined by:
Issaquah, WA (undo)
- We are one of few companies who teach management, and allow management with out experience.
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on…
$15.50 - $26.00 an hour
- As an Arena Sports Indoor Soccer Referee you will be responsible for officiating games for youth and adults, keeping play safe and fun, as well as providing…
- Seeking Prep Cooks and Line Cooks - P/T or F/T Shifts Available.
- Timber Ridge is seeking Prep Cooks and Line Cooks.
- Look us up at www.TimberRidgeLCS.com.
- Process customer transactions through the register and customer service desk • Collect and processes payment from customer and enters into register system …
Fieldstone Memory Care of Issaquah
Issaquah, WA 98029
$15 - $18 an hour
- Job responsibilities include diagnosing problems, cleaning, painting, assembling, electrical work, mechanical work, carpentry, record keeping, and completing…
- Discounted meals during your shift.
- We take our craft seriously.
- Variety of health and related benefits.
- 1-2 years as a baker or a bakery background preferred.
$20.26 an hour
- King County Library System (KCLS) is seeking a customer-oriented Library Technical Assistant (LTA) to provide service to the East region of King County…
- Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested;
- Checks in and prices merchandise as required or as…
- Help customers shop our store and be able to find what they're looking for.
- Ensure all customers receive a fast and friendly checkout experience.
- We are now accepting applications for all positions including cashier, bagger, e-Commerce clerk, grocery clerk, produce clerk, meat clerk, deli clerk and bakery…
- Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
- What’s in it for you:
From $16 an hour
- Cashiers provide excellent, professional customer service while accurately and efficiently processing orders and payments at the register.
$15.50 - $18.00 an hour
- Use airline and in-house computer systems to make member reservations.
- We are currently hiring for our 12/2/19 Travel Agent Representatives training class.
- Responding to phone calls and questions from guests in a manner that is consistent with our guest service philosophy.
- Compliance with our company dress code.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
- Advocates of guest experience who welcome, thank, and exceed guest service expectations by focusing on guest interaction and recovery.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- In some areas, you may be required to obtain a food handler’s certification.
- You will assist customers by taking and preparing special orders in person and on…
$16.50 - $19.00 an hour
- Answering incoming phone calls, taking messages, and relaying messages at the Concierge Desk using appropriate equipment.
- Checking e-mail throughout the day.
Be the first to see new jobs in ISSAQUAH
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.