jobs in Kwethluk, AK
You refined by:
Akiachak, AK (undo)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or related field.
- Collaborate cross-functionally – Work closely with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients…
- Under federal and state laws, YKHC performs criminal history and background checks to ensure customers are protected.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks.
- The exception being they will serve villages on an itinerant basis as determined by the Field Supervision Coordinator.
- Must be certified ETT or EMT.
Be the first to see new jobs in Kwethluk, AK
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.