jobs in Long Lake, MN
You refined by:
University of Minnesota (undo)
- Business college, office skills training, university level education, clerical experience involving contact with the public, or a combination of related medical…
$19 - $24 an hour
- Cover front desk duties as needed.
- Maintenance of high-activity departmental purchasing card, including gathering receipts, justifications, and chart strings…
Minneapolis, MN 55455 (University District area)
Now hiring at 300 Washington Avenue Southeast,…
$16.18 - $27.21 an hour
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- This position is Labor-represented, AFSCME Clerical.
- Experience with the University of Minnesota academic systems,…
$40,000 - $53,000 a year
- MN State Retirement System (MSRS) pension plan - tax deferred.
- Maintain knowledge about the University, its academic programs and diverse organizations using…
- Develop, implement and manage procedure for scheduling arranged clinical courses.
- Verify medical degree for graduates, programs and state licensure board.
- May enhance website design as needed.
- BS degree with coursework in natural resources and/or urban forestry.
- Coursework, preferably graduate level in community…
$46,000 - $49,000 a year
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Art or related field, or 4 years combined equivalent education and experience.
- At the undergraduate level, the School offers a Bachelor of Science in Youth Studies, and minors in Family Violence Prevention, Youth Studies, and Social…
- CURA is an all-University applied research and technical assistance center that helps the University of Minnesota fulfill its land grant and urban missions by…
Be the first to see new jobs in Long Lake, MN
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.