jobs in Lonoke, AR
You refined by:
Lonoke, AR (undo)
- Front Desk for patient check-in, telephone, appointments, office duties, collect fees, 70% + computer based work.
- Liberal benefit package, which includes:
- Answer multi-line phones, filing, faxing, scanning documentation and completing daily patient callbacks.
- Welcome all patients and visitors by greeting them in…
Lonoke, AR 72086
- Steel toes are required, as well as able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Lonoke Company is currently in need of a Production laborer.
Lonoke Animal Hospital
Lonoke, AR 72086
- Job responsibilities for this position include answering telephone, making appointments, invoicing clients, some clerical work, and occasionally assisting with…
$33,949 - $66,868 a year
- The District Director, State Executive Director, State Committee, State Training Coordinator, State Office Specialist, and previous County Executive Director…
- Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
- Maintains security of all cash.
- Merchandising, promotional preparation, safety, assisting other departments, answering phone inquiries, general housekeeping, and assisting customers with…
- McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether…
- Operate cash register and flatbed scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase;
- Clean front end of store and help set up sidewalk displays when necessary.
- Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday.
- As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle…
- Acts as an office receptionist, performing general clerical work in support of PROMOTE and clinical staff, and provides customer service consistent with…
$30,000 - $34,000 a year
- Good communication skills and phone etiquette are necessary.
- Needs extensive Quickbooks, Some QBO, experience required to process payroll and monthly…
- While Master’s Level clinician licensed in the state of AR is preferred for this program, the coordinator may have a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience…
$15 an hour
- Must possess a current and valid driver's license.
- Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult…
Be the first to see new jobs in Lonoke, AR
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
An independent operator of urgent and family care centers, operating as Urgent Team, Sherwood UC, Baptist Health UC, and Physicians Care