jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- Develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level.
- Perform rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Natural Sciences disciplines or Business…
- Business& Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
- Workday HCM and Workday US Payroll Certification preferred.
- This role will drive the Payroll workstream, completing activities in design, configuration, testing…
- SAP S4 Fashion, IS Retail, AFS Project ManagementAgile experience and certification preferredMS Office Excel, Powerpoint, Word*.
- A Bachelor of Science in a technical concentration (Math, Engineering, Computer Science) is preferred, but non-technical degrees are acceptable with sufficient…
- Functional configuration and implementation or technical integration in either:
- Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and…
- Workday HCM and Workday US Payroll Certification.
- This role will drive the Payroll workstream, completing activities in design, configuration, testing and…
- This role will lead a team of functional consultants in implementation of a Workday Finance solution, supporting activities in design, configuration, testing…
- Launch into action with a detailed plan to move a client's infrastructure into the cloud quickly – using migration assessments, automated tools and cloud…
Be the first to see new jobs in Los Angeles, CA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.