jobs in Ontario County, NY
- Noncitizen translators must be legally entitled to work in the U.S. and will be hired on an as-needed basis during 2020 peak field operations.
Dolco Packaging, a Tekni-Plex company
Bloomfield, NY 14469
- No longer a waiting period for Health Insurance - eligible the first of the month post hire!
- H-Shift (7pm-7am) Wed.
- Prior extrusion experience is a big plus.
- Search Terms: *airport customs, armed security, army, bike patrol, border patrol, border security, coast guard, customs and immigration, customs officer, dhs,…
- The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area.
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
Yeti To Work
Canandaigua, NY 14424
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or a related field.
- They provide administrative services to their clients in Western NY to handle everything from HR, Benefits…
MORE Property Management
Farmington, NY 14425
- Regularly conduct, complete and update marketing surveys to include both telephone and physical shops of competitors.
- Attend assigned community/resident events.
- Possession of a valid NYS Driver’s license and a driver's record considered acceptable by agency and insurance carrier.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
Job Description Location Victor, New York Additional Locations Job Type Full time Job Area Internships Equal Opportunity Constellation Brands is…
KM Investment Services
Victor, NY 14564
$14 - $18 an hour
- Provide administrative support to the team (filing, photocopies, faxes, data entry, proof reading, etc.).
- Process client correspondence -incoming/outgoing mail,…
Superior Walls of Upstate New York
Lima, NY 14485
- The front desk receptionist should make guests and visitors feel comfortable while on our premises.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages…
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent hotel information.
- To continuously look for conditions which may endanger associates or guests…
$12 - $15 an hour
- Running errands for patients, assisting with correspondence.
- Light housekeeping, changing bed linens and towels, clothing and linens laundry, keeping the house…
- Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
- Maintains security of all cash.
- License*: Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability and strength to operate a computer keyboard, copy machine, printer, fax machines and telephone.
Up to $20 an hour
- Once palletized, product must be wrapped and loaded according to truck and stop criteria for A.M. delivery.
- Ability to understand the slot-sequencing layout of…
- Helps ensure the proper execution of the customer inventory flow process, the maintenance of backroom standards, the unloading of trucks, the correct processing…
Be the first to see new jobs in Ontario County, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.