You refined by:
jobs in South San Francisco, CA
- Develop metrics to track and analyze initiatives related to underrepresented groups and determine future trends.
- Develop and implement event including planning, program management, stakeholder engagement, vendor management, speaker outreach and prep, logistics, curation…
- Design and/or maintain and prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Verifies supplies at remote locations, prepares materials, creates attendance…
- Quickly develop productive partnerships and insights to influence.
- Experience with use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the…
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be…
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Facebook is seeking a Strategic Projects Intern to work with our Communications and Business Lead team [supporting our…
- The global presence of Facebook and the nature of Global Security operations require the Global Security Intelligence and Investigations Team to be available 24…
- Provide onsite demo’s to visitors, new hires, and interviewing candidates – while also maintaining and updating demo machines and content regularly.
- Experience developing illustration concepts for motion and telling universal stories.
- 4+ years experience in illustration at a creative agency or an in-house…
- Experience in technical drawings and renderings to both create and/or manage agency partners during every step of the ideation through to production .
Be the first to see new jobs in SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.