jobs in South Amboy, NJ
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Engineering or Social Science, Health Care Specialization, Physical…
- Medicaid, New York State Unemployment Insurance, Social Security and Public.
- Relatives and friends in an office setting or the hospital, during field…
- Accept patient payments of cash, money orders, debit and credit cards.
- Clerical Associate IVs assigned to the Business Office, perform all duties related to…
- Valid license as a clinical laboratory technologist issued by the NYSED;
- One year of full-time paid experience as a technologist performing pertinent tests and…
- Licensed and currently registered or otherwise duly authorized to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State;
- Residents of Queens can count on the delivery of quality medical care right in their own borough.
- Data entry of pertinent information obtained from patients in…
- Under direction, with very broad latitude for independent judgment and decision making, supervises, trains, assigns work to, and evaluates work performance of…
- A Baccalaureate Degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university;
- Audits personnel files in preparation for regulatory surveys, such as Joint…
- We have served as an incubator for major innovations in public health, medical science, and medical education.
- Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care;
- Provide follow up services via telephonic or face to face engagement with clients and service planning partners as needed to coordinate reminder calls,…
Be the first to see new jobs in South Amboy, NJ
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.