- Participates in daily menu conferences and food service operations of cafeteria or dining room area, including organizing the serving area and collecting dishes…
- Associates degree or BA in Early Childhood Education, Community Health Education or any closely related field or the equivalent experience.
- Keeps mechanical and electrical equipment in proper running order and maintains control over supplies, tools and equipment.
- Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care;
- Maintains control over tools and equipment.
- Keeps mechanical equipment in proper running order.
- Cleans and sterilizes metal containers, sputum disposal room and…
- Study at an accredited college in sociology, psychology or other behavioral science may be substituted on the basis of 30 semester credits for each year of the…
New York, NY 10038 (Financial District area)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Study at an accredited college in sociology, psychology or other behavioral science may be substituted on the…
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Engineering or Social Science, Health Care Specialization, Physical…
- Under general supervision of the Associate Director, with clinical guidance by the director of Cardiology Clinic, with moderated latitude for independent…
- A Masters Degree in Art or Science with a specialization in Hospital Administration, Health Care Administration, Administrative Medicine or in Public Health…
- Medicaid, New York State Unemployment Insurance, Social Security and Public.
- Relatives and friends in an office setting or the hospital, during field…
Be the first to see new jobs in South Amboy, NJ
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.