jobs in South Amboy, NJ
- In an office setting or the hospital, during field investigations, and/or by telephone to determine patients'.
- Position Type: Temporary (up to 24 months).
- A valid New York State Security Guard registration card issued by the Department of State; and.
- Greet all incoming persons as they enter the buildings.
- Four (4) years of experience in interviewing, casework or a related field preferably in a hospital or health care facility setting; or.
- Medicaid, New York State Unemployment Insurance, Social Security and Public.
- Relatives and friends in an office setting or the hospital, during field…
- An Associate's degree in criminal justice, social services or a health related area; or.
- Monitors and controls client, family, visitors and staff traffic flow…
- In addition to meeting the qualification requirements of Assignment Level I, assignment to Level II requires:
- Acts as preceptor to Peer Counselors in Assignment…
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Community Health, Psychology or related discipline with one year of…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new jobs in South Amboy, NJ
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.