jobs in Southern Pines, NC
You refined by:
- Coordinates with outside agencies in the engineering and troubleshooting of satellite trunks.
- Conducts systems engineering provisioning for all communications…
- Travel Clerk III (PGM) (FBN000377).
- The Travel Clerk III is responsible for planning itinerary and scheduling travel accommodations for military and civilian…
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- However, some filing is required.
- Valid State Driver’s License with no restrictions.
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May also type and perform other routine clerical work, such as…
- The General Clerk II is responsible for performing various general clerical tasks such as coding & filing office documents and answering multi-line phone…
- Valid state driver’s license is required.
- Will be required to perform research in GCSS-Army to retrieve and compile data for use in required data calls and…
- Assisting with cancellations, changes, or diversions of shipments and answering customer questions and inquiries.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Assigned to the Fort Bragg Central Issue Facility, the General Clerk II is responsible for performing various general clerical task such as data entry, filing…
- Valid state driver’s license required.
- Ability to provide technical assistance for the inspections, diagnostics and repairs of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic…
- The Stock Clerk (MMD) receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in…
- The Stock Clerk receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom…
Be the first to see new jobs in Southern Pines, NC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.