jobs in Time, IL
You refined by:
H&R Block (undo)
- Successful completion Tax Knowledge Assessment (No fee for taking the exam).
- Conduct tax interviews & prepare tax returns.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner.
- Knowledge of cash register operations.
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources…
- Annual completion of 18-hours of continuing education and ability to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements.
- What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification.
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other…
- Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage and engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience.
Be the first to see new jobs in Time, IL
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.