jobs in Tualatin, OR
- Current and valid Oregon or Washington drivers license required at time of hire/transfer.
- Current State of Oregon Board on Public Safety Standards and Training…
- Current State of Oregon Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) certification required within 90 days of hire/transfer.
- Bachelor's degree in safety or healthcare related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field OR two (2) years post-secondary education…
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, CIS, Mathematics, or related field and minimum eight (8) years experience in business operations, IT consulting,…
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Develops and costs salary structures.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Health Care Administration or a related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries from various channels; screen and route calls appropriately; provide inquiry resolution.
- Advanced knowledge of health behavior change theories and models, including motivational interviewing (showing minimum of 16 hours MI or other health behavior…
- Manages contractor invoices to ensure appropriate application of cost centers and GL spending categories; monitors for accurate processing through A/P and…
- Employee Group/Union Affiliation : OFNHP - Technical.
- Responsible for sterile core activities, able to prioritize duties: Completion of picking case carts,…
Be the first to see new jobs in Tualatin, OR
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.