jobs in Kent, WA
- Washington State Board of Pharmacy Assistant certification by date of hire/transfer.
- Handling non-professional phone calls including refill requests from…
- Washington State Driver's License/auto insurance required by date of hire/transfer.
- Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be…
- Perform general patient access and registration duties in EPIC Practice Management, such as, answer telephones, make appointments, process referrals, maintain…
- Work with local and state legislators and stakeholder groups on specific issues affecting our business.
- Ensure that our organization is aware of proposed policy…
- Washington State Department of Health Pharmacy Technician Certification is required by date of hire/transfer.
- Performs functions that support the daily workflow…
- Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new jobs in kent, wa
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.