- Profile target candidates that meet the needs of the business line, and create personas that enable cross-functional teams to develop effective marketing plans.
- Work with the Director of Contract Implementations to establish goals and objectives and develop tools and process for the implementation team that will meet…
- Experience at a consulting firm helping clients develop business strategies and business cases, create operational plans to execute on the strategy and define…
- Paralegal certification with contracting experience or Certified Professional Contracts Management.
- Develop and maintain information management and reporting…
- Research and answer contract related questions for Caregivers in the field, escalating to the Contract Manager(s) and/or Executive Director as needed.
- Develop a strong understanding of healthcare services and networks and answer a wide variety of related patient questions.
- In this position you will:
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical discipline, IT/Informatics, business, education, management, related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- This includes utilizing independent judgment to compare actual reimbursement to expected reimbursement, reviewing managed care contract terms, claims billing…
- Certification from an insurance professional society such as The Institutes.
- This includes fiduciary liability, directors & officers liability, employment…
- If an RN, Active license as a Registered Nurse by the affiliated State Board of Nursing of the State where the individual lives.
Be the first to see new jobs in kent, wa
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.