jobs in Kent, WA
- Some application suites require advanced current clinical knowledge and expertise (Pharmacist, Registered Nurse, LPN, Therapist) as demonstrated by a current…
- Master's Degree in Information Services, Business Administration, Engineering, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or a related IS or healthcare…
- Design and develop content for special projects.
- Develop graphical content for online courses using various software (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Develop and maintain information management and reporting systems which support vendor value management programs;
- In this position you will:
- Lead IT initiatives by establishing a clear scope and delivering economic solutions with an emphasis in foundational to full integration services, technology…
- We are seeking a Principal Software Asset Analyst to provide expertise concerning software license models and software asset management best practices.
- 1 year of experience and/or certification in project management and working knowledge of Scrum or Agile methodologies, process improvement such as CAP or…
- Analyzes user requirements, develop and implement systems for moderately complex processes;
- At least 3 years of experience in Application design, implementation…
- At least 1 year Certification by the Certification Board of Infection Control and Prevention (CBIC).
- Bachelor's Degree in Laboratory Science, Nursing, Public…
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field or equivalent education experience.
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or…
Be the first to see new jobs in kent, wa
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.