jobs in Remote
Sort by: relevance -
Mass Insight Education & Research
- A consultant plays a key role on our team, partnering with a school, district, state department and/or other education organization to assess, plan, implement…
$10 an hour
- Candidates must provide their own computer and have the most up to date version of Google Chrome.
- Scribes listen to recorded patient visits and are responsible…
- Leverage technical and product knowledge to troubleshoot basic issues.
- In addition, you will be the go-to resource for coaches, writers, and account managers on…
- Create tools and job aids to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Perform report research and analysis for internal and external customers.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Develop, initiate and maintain productive, verbal and written communications and presentations with key internal and external partners, including but not…
- Ability to determine and communicate specific classroom strategies to help teachers grow and see improvement in their student outcomes.
- You will handle a high volume of inbound calls and make in excess of 130+ outbound calls to existing customers, per day.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
- Dedicated space/office must be free from distractions and background noise (personal calls, visitors, pets, TV, children, etc.).
- CEHE is an at-will employer.
- Work on your own schedule.
- Grow your business at your own pace.
- Complete an assessment process to demonstrate your transcription and proofreading skills.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Border Patrol Agents prevent terrorists and terrorists' weapons from entering the United States by securing our land borders and coastal waters from between…
- Has some experience in providing customer support via phone calls and emails.
- Our teams' moderate community forums, engage users in social media and provide…