$25,000 jobs in Rosemead, CA
- CDS Trainee is responsible conducting clinically based concurrent and retrospective reviews of inpatient medical records to evaluate the clinical documentation…
- In collaboration with the manager/director of Performance Improvement is responsible for assisting in the coordination, integration, and implementation of the…
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for the day to day operations of the department on a daily, routine basis.
- Input and retrieve computerized data.
- The Assistant General Counsel- Litigation must be a seasoned litigator with experience in both state and federal court, as well as arbitration.
- The IT Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing various administrative, secretarial and clerical duties.
- 2 years secretarial experience preferred.
- Excellent opportunity to join leading/growing healthcare company.
- Must have experience in Claims Resolution.
- Ability to follow up on EOB’s to determine payment…
- The Deputy Compliance Officer at Prime will offer strategic leadership and oversight of the compliance-related functions across Division I hospitals.
- Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system operating 45 hospitals in 14 states.
- It is one of the nation's leading healthcare service providers with more…
- Able to work independently and use sound judgment.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and intermediary guidelines related to inpatient, acute care hospitalization, as…
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist II will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for assigned positions within the healthcare system.
Be the first to see new $25,000 jobs in Rosemead, CA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.