$25,000 jobs in Wayzata, MN
- Perform basic scheduling and phone support with an emphasis on customer service to enhance the Allina Health consumer experience.
- To manage the operations of the volunteer services office including receptionist support, onboarding volunteers, data management, project management,…
- Passing patient meal trays on nursing units.
- Checking and setting up patient food trays.
- Working in the dish room.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Phone calls - incoming and outgoing.
- Excellent knowledge of deployment area.
- Radio transmission - high volume and multiple channels.
- High school grad or GED.
- Responsibilities include relieving executive of administrative detail and managing their calendar.
- Schedules, coordinates and assists with meeting planning for…
- This position will ensure that customers are provided with the correct equipment requested in a quality and efficient manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The Digital Marketing intern role is responsible for collaborating with the marketing team and managing digital campaigns.
- Twin Cities Living MagazineStar Tribune.
- Transport patients and related equipment.
- Accompany ambulatory patients to and from destinations.
- Transfer and/or assist nursing personnel with patient…
- Demonstrates skills and understanding in the handling and delivery of supplies.
- Deliver supplies to each department daily.
- High school diploma or GED.
- To provide behavioral programming and behavior management services to community clients as assigned.
- Services are provided to clients with brain injury or other…
Be the first to see new $25,000 jobs in Wayzata, MN
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.