$25,300 jobs in Manchester Center, VT
- Designers support three primary store priorities:
- Customers First, In Stock, and Store Appearance.
- Designers support Customers First by providing fast, thorough…
- Department Supervisors train, coach and develop associates in each department to ensure customers receive excellent service and can easily find the merchandise…
- The Asset Protection Specialist is primarily responsible for preventing financial loss caused by theft and fraud and supporting safety and environmental program…
- Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day.
- They load and unload trucks, move material from the…
- Associates in Store Support positions are responsible for a variety of non-sales functions.
- This may include ensuring an outstanding customer order fulfillment…
- Associates in Deliveries/Driver positions are responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer order fulfillment experience.
- Lot Associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles and also monitor and maintain the entrance of the store.
- Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
Be the first to see new $25,300 jobs in Manchester Center, VT
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.