$30,000 jobs in Long Beach, CA
Sort by: relevance -
$15 - $17 an hour
- Delivery Associate - Delivering AMAZON Packages FULL-TIME.
- Come and join our NEW TEAM as our Company is RAPIDLY GROWING!!
- Must be at least 21 years old.
Campus English Academy
$16 - $25 an hour
- Assisting with administrative / accreditation documentation.
- Teaching adult group and private lessons.
- Overseeing English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructors…
$15 - $18 an hour
- We are a 7-day a week operation which means are work shifts include every day.
- Therefore, successful candidates should expect that their assigned shift will…
$23.13 - $24.06 an hour
- Reporting to the Museum Registrar, the Assistant Registrar oversees incoming loans and the permanent collection as well as provides support for the collections…
$18.43 - $21.19 an hour
- Under close supervision Administrative Assistant will perform simple duties of a routine nature in the business office for the Reeve-Irvine Research Center.
$16.83 - $17.78 an hour
- Under supervision the Lab assistant will maintain a transgenic/knockout mouse colony.
- The incumbent, in cooperation with postdocs and graduate students, will…
- Learn, understand, interpret, and apply administrative and office policies and procedures as well as pertinent laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- The Princeton Review Proctor key responsibilities include the following:
- Administer all TPR Test Types (ACT, DAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT - all subject areas, OAT…
$21.90 - $22.84 an hour
- The incumbent must have excellent communication skills, work efficiently and accurately under supervision in a research environment, and have experience in…
- Posting Date Sep 10, 2019.
- Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment.
- Location The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, One Ritz Carlton Drive, Dana Point,…
$22.56 an hour
- Under general supervision, the Testing Specialist responsibilities include assist in coordinating administrative and testing aspects of the Academic Testing…
$19.76 - $23.32 an hour
- Under general supervision, the Student Affairs Officer serves as the front office advisor for prospective/current undergraduate students, faculty, staff and the…
$18.43 an hour
- The research assistant (RA) will assist the Individualizing Student Instruction Lab PI with different aspects of a large, multi-site federally funded project.
$15 - $25 an hour
- Our company has a fantastic opportunity available for ambitious individuals looking to join an exciting, fast-paced industry with unlimited growth.
- Our focus on our employee and customer experience begins with taking the time to listen to their needs and effectively delivering to those needs.