$35,000 jobs in Tuckahoe, NY
$35,330 - $43,879 a year
- *ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ARE PERMANENT IN CLERICAL ASSOCIATE TITLE SHOULD APPLY.
- FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOUR DISQUALIFICATION.
$55,098 a year
- OFFICE OF CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER.
- Civil Service Title: Criminalist Level: IB.
- Work Location: 520 First Avenue, NYC.
- For Assignment to Assignment Level I - B.
$51,862 a year
- The Office of Chief Medical Examiner investigates cases of persons who die within New York City from criminal.
- Permit to cremate a body of a person.
$75,504 - $91,800 a year
- The Center for Health Equity (CHE), within the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, will align efforts in advancing health equity across the City.
$38,333 - $44,083 a year
- The mission of the Bureau of Environmental Disease and injury Prevention is to prevent environmental disease and injury in homes, communities and the workplace,…
$65,934 a year
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, with specialization in criminalistics, forensic science, chemistry, biology, physics, molecular genetics,…
$32,520 - $42,191 a year
- The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene's Division of Environmental Health works to prevent and control illness and injury related to…
$54,100 - $65,000 a year
- The Office addresses needs that have gone unmet by traditional services and pilots’ innovative strategies.
- The Assistant to the Chief of Staff will:
$44,390 - $51,049 a year
- The Bureau of Food Safety and Community Sanitation (BFSCS) protect the public, including New York's most vulnerable citizens from a broad range of hazards that…
$39,096 - $47,000 a year
- The Division of Family and Child Health (DFCH) of the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is charged with the creation and oversight of…
Be the first to see new $35,000 jobs in Tuckahoe, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.