data center jobs
You refined by:
Santa Clara, CA (undo)
- 8+ Years of experience working in a data center or a software lab.
- Are you passionate about infrastructure and looking for complex relevant issues, ready to…
- You will have a primary role servicing our customer on-site in California in support of a large system deployment.
- Deep Learning or AI computing experience.
- We prefer that you have direct experience documenting complex data center-based services and platforms.
- Document product platforms as they are being developed.
- Deep understanding of data center power and cooling infrastructure, of network and cabling infrastructure.
- Having depth and breadth knowledge of working in data…
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair data center equipment.
- Work as a technical lead with cross functional teams on data center projects and initiatives.
- Work as a technical lead with cross-functional data center teams on a large-scale data center projects and initiatives.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Start to understand, learn and apply server repair methods to data center equipment.
- This is a temp on call position as a Data Center Support Technician, you…
- 1 year of data center center experience where you worked with physical servers.
- Ability to travel to three data center location in: Santa Clara and San…
- 2+ years data center experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in an IT role or relevant experience.
- To enable the process of onboarding these technical users to GPUs, we are collaborating with Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility, to lead a series of GPU…
- Manage a diverse team of data technicians with varying skills.
- Recruit and train data technicians to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a data center or other critical environment or 8+ years of Technical (Military/Trade School) training and/or experience…
- As part of AMD Research, you will have a role on a winning team that works closely with government and commercial customers along with internal product teams…
- In this position, you will be using the best of your art in creating environments that are stable and easy to use by hundreds of product engineers worldwide.
- Define and Prove: You will collect insight and build market analysis that provides the data to enter or change new markets through a clear value proposition for…
- Support the failure analysis on NVIDIA's data center server products to identify root cause and corrective action.
- Excellent structured problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of distributed databases and data structures.
- We are looking for a Senior System Software Engineer, Cloud Networking Platform to design,…
Be the first to see new "data center" jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.