nurse nursing rn lpn lvn cna $50,200 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse OR Registered Nurse licensed by the Virginia Board of Nursing or compact state.
- EVENING AND NIGHTS SHIFT AVAILABLE*.
- To provide quality nursing care and supervise staffing for the nursing department.
- Implement nursing policies and procedures.
- RN License in State of Virginia.
The Hope Group
Cedar City, UT 84721
$22 - $30 an hour
- Current license to practice as an LPN or RN in the State of Utah, or obtain one within 90 days of hire under the interstate compact if switching residency to…
- New nursing school graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Be currently registered with the New Mexico Board of Nursing in good standing.
$50,817 - $63,512 a year
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse allowed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Must maintain valid Registered Nurse license allowed to practice in the…
- Develop individual nursing care plan using nursing assessment protocols in consultation with health care providers.
- Skill in current nursing practices.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing in preparation for Registered Nurse.
- We are looking for a weekend Nurse Manager, 7a-3p.
- The Nursing Care Center RN - Field Representative, surveys long term nursing care organizations throughout the United States.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
$69,581 - $90,461 a year
- Degree from Foreign Nursing School- Official certification from the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools is required for individuals who graduated…
- We are seeking an experienced Endoscopy RN to provide quality patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of care, and organizational policies.
- Master's degree in Nursing plus active, unencumbered state RN licensure.
- This part-time position offers an excellent opportunity for individuals to work in a…
- The Wellness Nurse provides nursing services to independent living residents at the Wellness Center.
- Must hold a current valid RN license in Virginia, Good…
- Graduated from an approved school of nursing.
- Valid licensure in the state of Virginia as a Registered Nurse.
- The Professional Model of Care requires registered…
$62,551 - $117,270 a year
- Nurse I Level II - An ADN or Diploma in Nursing and approximately 1 year of nursing practice/experience;
- Nurse I Level III - An ADN or Diploma in Nursing and…
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- 20 A Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Patient Care Tech.
- The registered professional nurse is responsible for utilizing job skills to effective…
$42 - $48 an hour
- Current RN licensure by Virginia Board of Nursing.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates all nursing care.
Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Current license by the VA Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Albemarle Health & Rehab in Charlottesville, VA is…
Community Health Services of Lamoille Valley
Morrisville, VT 05661
- Nurses, (RN and LPNs) with a minimum of 2 years nursing experience preferred, but we welcome new grad applicants as well.
- (approximately 1 every 6 weeks).
Be the first to see new (nurse OR nursing OR rn OR lpn OR lvn OR cna) $50,200 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.