Agile Crm Inc jobs in New York, NY
New York, NY
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- _Agile Project Management, Change Management, Cx, CRM, Customer, Client, Advocate, NPS (Net Promoter Score), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM),…
SunPlus Data Group, Inc.
- Experience with RESTful micro service architecture.
- Experience with relational (Oracle) and non relational databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, etc).
New York, NY 10013 (Tribeca area)
- Worked with Salesforce or comparable CRM system.
- Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently named the 12th…
- HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc.
- HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all…
New York, NY 10167 (Midtown area)
- Documentation of activities within CRM system.
- Described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile.
- Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to…
New York, NY 10019 (Midtown area)
- Provide CRM updates, tips, tricks, etc. at various sales meetings, and events.
- Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the…
- Ability to follow Agile development methodology utilizing existing tools.
- CRM Developer will assist a small team of Developers and Sr.
- Enter and maintain customer information in CRM with greater accuracy.
- You are comfortable with a start-up environment, fast-moving projects, and agile…
New York, NY 10012 (Little Italy area)
- Understanding of traditional and agile project management techniques.
- The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with the Global Total Rewards team…
- Experience with Agile development processes (kanban, scrum), working tight timelines.
- You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the…
New York, NY 10001 (Chelsea area)
- Experience working with CRM software, preferably PipeDrive.
- Seeking a highly motivated, creative, agile, and detail-oriented person, who is a professional, fast…
New York, NY 10016 (Gramercy area)
- Experience working in Agile environments with common tool-sets (JIRA, etc.).
- Our Product Director will be the product lead for subscriptions at Insider Inc.