Agricultural Engineers jobs
- Experience working at an agricultural or heavy equipment manufacturing company.
- Specifically, the Manufacturing Engineer will create standardized work, and will…
- Familiarity with agriculture and agricultural machinery.
- Assist test engineers with root cause analysis and resolutions.
- Experience with general UI/UX design.
- This person will join the Software Validation team to support embedded control development.
- This person will also provide support to the other team members on…
- The engineer will be working as part of a cross-functional team and will be interfacing with a variety of systems.
- Entry level (0-5 years).
- He/she assumes responsibility for field-testing prototype machines.
- Strong communication with design engineering personnel, machine users and other involved…
- Develops and implements quality assurance standards, processes and controls.
- Develops methods for inspection, testing, sampling, and training.
- Climbing on agricultural equipment to test your code and experience our products first-hand.
- Developing control, monitoring, and display systems in C++.
- Ability to understand design challenges for mobile agricultural machinery is a must.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for defining, developing, and…
- An agricultural background or experience is a plus.
- As the Design Engineer you will be responsible for development, introduction, and support of new products…
- The Marketing Product Specialist (MPS) is responsible for supporting the profitable growth of AGCO’s North America whole-good business.
Be the first to see new Agricultural Engineers jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.