You refined by:
$15 an hour
- Duties include assisting Senior Archivists in the initial sort of archival collections, descriptive cataloging, preservation, and general collection maintenance…
Taylor & Associates
San Francisco, CA
- We are recruiting for an Archivist to work with materials held in a corporate archive.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager a big plus.
- We are searching for a QC Documentation Specialist for our client in Swiftwater, PA.
- We look forward to speaking with you!
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Support the center archivist with the development of a digital preservation repository and workflow, including selection, testing, and configuration.
- The position facilitates and is supported by the library’s existing cross-organizational Research Data Management team, made up of liaison librarians,…
The Winthrop Group
- Report to the Audiovisual Archivist;
- Rehouse and prepare the images for digitization by organizing and processing them in accord with priorities established by…
$50,300 - $66,000 a year
- In consultation with the Director, Curators, and University Archivist, oversees the management of storage and access schemes for the collections.
LAMOUR Community Health Institute and LBD Counseli...
- Experience as an archivist or documentation specialist, preferably intake assessment, treatment planning, obtaining authorizations for billing within the…
Be the first to see new Archivist jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.