Business Analytics jobs
- Concentration in finance, accounting or business related discipline preferred.
- Support assigned business operations and program control functions for multiple…
- Business analysts (data, analytics and/or applications).
- This role is the head of all enterprise analytics, decision making affecting analytics, directing…
- Duties may include providing specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture; providing information for hardware and software selection; and…
- Has familiarity with data wrangling, analytics, and visualization software and programming languages, including analytics methods for big data.
- Utilize interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, workflow scenarios, business…
- Capture Managers are the senior leaders of business development, consistently working across operations, service line and proposal centers to ensure a…
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of related work experience, preferably supporting a large organization, or 4 additional years of comparable experience in an…
- IMPACT: Errors are extremely difficult to detect and would result in loss of customer business, material, or equipment to resolve.
- IMPACT: Errors may be difficult to detect and would normally result in loss of customer business, material, or equipment to resolve.
- Full knowledge of the job.
- SAIC has an immediate opening for top talent to join our team supporting an Intelligence Community customer.
- Recommendations and deliverables must be thorough,…
Be the first to see new Business Analytics jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.