Care Com jobs in District Heights, MD
You refined by:
Bethesda, MD (undo)
- Drop Off / Pick Up For Appointments.
- Don't know yet what issues he will have.
- Won't need someone until November or even December.
- Born at 25 weeks and weighing 12 ounces.
- We would prefer someone who can handle light housekeeping.
- We need companion care to take care of myself in Bethesda.
- Exact dates/days flexible, but will be needed for the next 8 weeks or so.
- Light lunch prep, laundry etc. Got a couple in their 60's, both recovering from…
- We would prefer someone who could help out with light housekeeping.
- I'm looking for a great nanny for 1 child.
- We need a walker to take care of 1 dog in Bethesda.
- Please see below for responsibilities, schedule and more.
- I'm looking for a great babysitter for 3 children.
- Looking for a caregiver for my 10-year-old daughter, 12-year-old daughter, and 14-year-old son.
- My kids also love activities like crafts and baking.
- I would want them to prepare snacks for the kids when they get home, help get dinner started, help kids…
- I'm looking for a late morning walk for them and a a later afternoon (between 4 and 5) stop in to let them out in the backyard for a few minutes, give them a…
Be the first to see new Care Com jobs in District Heights, MD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.