Chief Investment Officer jobs
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
KB Financial Companies, LLC
Princeton, NJ 08540
- The CIO would serve as the subject matter expert on investment related topics, develop investment strategies, prepare regular investment related communications…
Mack Investment Securities, Inc.
Northfield, IL 60093
Remote work available
$70,000 - $110,000 a year
- Your position requires your ability to work with a small group of producing agents in a financial planning, investment firm with responsibilities including:
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- Because their systems and procedures are established and in good order, this position is a four day a week job.
- Facilitates preparation of all tax returns.
- As the CFO for this well run $500 million in assets financial institution, you have responsibility for the Card Services and Accounting departments, monitoring…
Eugene, OR 97401 (Cal Young area)
- Research and prepare economic reports on subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment…
- Ability to recognize financial investment trends and developments and provide timely financial advice and investment strategy recommendations consistent with…
$86,699 - $146,057 a year
- Portfolio management, including analyzing and evaluating investment managers and products.
- Identifying and recommending investment strategies, developing…
Washington, DC 20001 (Shaw area)
Remote work available
- In partnership with MCC leadership, develops and maintains long-term strategic plan for business including 5-year financial plan, including specific strategic…
Laka and Company
Baltimore, MD 21211 (Remington area)
$190,000 - $285,000 a year
- ; (8) Direct oversight of organizational operations, HR, organizational development, corporate accounting and finance, business contracts, sales and proposal…
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- Manage day-to-day business operations with detail-oriented and budget-focused mindset;
- Collaborate with CEO and Board of Directors on developing business plans,…
- Monitoring financial and economic information to identify trends and indicators that may impact business operations, planning, investments, and so forth.
Wolf Athletics, Inc.
$4,000 - $5,500 a month
- Qualified candidates must have expert proficiency in managing all aspects of a business' Operations, preferably direct experience with startups, especially…
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Reporting to the President of UMGC, the Chief Digital…
The National Park Found
Washington, DC 20005 (Logan Circle area)
- Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and working in close collaboration with the President and Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Program Officer …
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs.
- Reporting to the President of UMGC, the Chief Digital.
- Of UMGC by transforming traditional business processes…
- Contribute to the departments success outside of assigned industry coverage by exploring broad investment issues and potentially undertaking investment related…
Be the first to see new Chief Investment Officer jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.