You refined by:
Seattle Children's - Hospital Main Campus (undo)
- Responsible for performing a variety of patient care support tasks while modeling Seattle Children's core values by providing excellent quality customer service…
- Conduct laboratory animal care and associated support duties according to standards set forth by the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (the Guide…
- Implement physical therapy treatment programs to improve mobility, gross motor performance and functional outcomes under the direction of a physical therapist.
- Experience working with children or adolescents in group settings.
- Under the direction and supervision of a RN or licensed PMHS, the PMHS assistant is…
- Plan and coordinate services for families throughout the surgical experience including: scheduling new patient, follow up pre-op, PASS, and post-op appointments…
- Minimum two (2) years of experience providing direct treatment services to children and families.
- Experience with multi-system involved children with severe…
- Responsible for operation of boiler room, machine rooms, and related systems throughout Seattle Children's, and repairs and maintenance of the complex to…
- Responsible to maintain a safe environment for hospital patients and staff by providing quality, comprehensive patient watch and staff support.
- The Program Coordinator II – Fellowship Programs is responsible for providing general management, coordination, and support to the Fellowship Program(s).
- Full-time positions (36-40 hours per week).
- Night Shift positions (7pm-7am or 11pm-7am).
- The CNA at Seattle Children's provides care to patients under the…
- Experience working in a hospital pharmacy.
- Experience receiving and stocking medications in hospital setting.
- Experience with bar code scanning verification.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Be the first to see new Childrens Hospital jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.