Computer Repair jobs
You refined by:
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Chesapeake, VA 23320 (Greenbrier West area)
- This includes but is not limited to routers, switches, registers, register peripherals, pcs’, wireless equipment and cabling.
- As directed, applicants will work to improve computer operations such as:
- Applicants will work to resolve common operating problems and may serve as an…
- Knowledge of computer terms and acronyms and the ability to learn new processes and procedures.
- Skills and experiences with the use of technology in a business…
ForeverOn Technology Solutions LLC
Hagerstown, MD 21740
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Do you also have experience in operations focused on customer service and quality service delivery?
- We are looking for someone that is confident and comfortable…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Experience using a ticketing system.
- Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking for a Service Desk Analyst…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Experience with hands-on troubleshooting and support for IT Devices, Remedy ticketing system (preferred).
- Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking for a…
Secure Planet Inc
- Experience with providing help desk support to biometric collection systems across a wide spectrum to include but not limited to:
Arlington, TX 76018 (Southeast area)
$2,000 - $2,250 a month
- \*if you know how to work on phones that is plus but not required.
- Our company is actively searching for a reliable and a fast learning candidate who is…
- Candidates need excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating…
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study plus four (4) years of experience in the job offered or four (4) years of experience as a…
Single Point Global, Inc.
Ashburn, VA 20147
$40,000 - $55,000 a year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Knowledge of Cloud products, and service platforms…
- If you are a highly motivated, energetic, customer focused, and like to take on complex challenges then we have an opportunity for you as part of the IT Asset…
- Strong computer skills to include expertise and familiarity with Windows-based infrastructure and Microsoft Office Applications.
- What Your Day Will Look Like:
- In lieu of the Associate’s Degree in IT or related field, a minimum of 4 years of full-time work experience (at least 3 years of which must be supporting IT).