Computer Repair $45,000 jobs
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Chantilly, VA 20151
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- Assist end-users with Help Desk Support – identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Deliver a level of service that meets or exceeds Service Level…
American Cyber, Inc.
$26 an hour
- Is looking for Service Desk Technicians to serve our DoD customer in Arlington, VA.
- We are seeking highly motivated, innovative professionals to provide…
- CFC has a need for a IT Support Analyst in the BID - Business Technology Services group.
- In this position you will have the opportunity to provide technical…
$20 - $25 an hour
- The work site is located in Leesburg, Virginia.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems.
- Minimum four (4) years IT experience.
- Operates, monitors, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware problems for the enterprise networks in the central computer center to ensure that hardware and…
- The IT Operations Technician will support all Fusion corporate users with any IT Infrastructure issues, questions, and communications in regards to all Fusion…
- As the Desktop Support Technician, you will perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties pertinent to Help Desk.
- NCI is aVEVRAA Federal Contractor.
DISYS Solutions, Inc.
Ashburn, VA 20147
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- The Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician is responsible for customer support and trouble resolution in 24/7 operational environment.
$18.80 - $26.85 an hour
- Date Opened 10/31/2019 08:00:00 AM.
- Closing Date 11/14/2019 11:59:00 PM.
- Job Type Open and Competitive.
- The Department of Building and Development is seeking…
- The Service Desk Engineer is an important and highly visible representative of the Department of Digital Innovation (DDI) as they are the primary point of…
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Provide operational and desktop IT support, ensuring end-user satisfaction by maintaining defined service levels.
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
- The primary responsibility is to support a Windows network however, Unix knowledge is also desired to support development networks.
- Monitors and responds to complex hardware, software and network problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- ACI is seeking an IT Specialist (Jr) to join our winning team.
- Under immediate direction, oversee and perform advanced systems installation, operation,…
$70,304 - $92,421 a year
- Information Technology (IT) Customer Service Officer (ITCSOs) are responsible for ensuring the Agency's global IT mission partners receive timely, responsive,…
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Directly support all “BLACKLISTED” computers.
Be the first to see new Computer Repair $45,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.