Creative Arts Agency caa jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- 1+ years of talent agency and/or management experience a plus;
- The Assistant will provide support to an agent in CAA’s Television Talent department, with a…
- The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, is good at thinking through creative solutions to problem solving, along with generating ideas to improve…
- Organize all aspects of CAMP CAA which includes fundraising, recruiting, coordinating and implementing in Los Angeles and New York.
- CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an Agent in our Music Crossover department based in Los Angeles, who focuses on placing music talent in the TV & film…
- Provide full administrative support to the director for all CAA branded events.
- Work closely with CAA in-house caterer, facilities, security, parking, staffing,…
- CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an Agent in our Comedy Touring department, who primarily focuses on booking live shows and events for comedians.
- Candidate must be able to think strategically through brand identities and creative conceptualization.
- In the rapidly expanding digital space, there are FOUR…
- Work with clients, managers, promoters, industry creatives, filmmakers, producers, labels and publishers, etc. to manage logistics surrounding events.
- Experience working at an agency is a plus.
- The Assistant, Music Touring will provide administrative support to an Agent in our Music Touring department.
- We are seeking a professional to strengthen the accounting team.
- This position will be focused on various accounting tasks and will be responsible for providing…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Be the first to see new Creative Arts Agency (caa) jobs in Los Angeles, CA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.