Customer Service jobs in Rhode Island
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- To arrange for a confidential interview, upload your resume along with a cover letter outlining.
- You can earn between earn 80K to 90K plus commission.
- Maintain relationships w/ 3rd party support companies.
- Develop BI/BO skills to develop required analysis and reporting capabilities.
- High School Diploma or GED.
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- Corresponds daily with the department heads about the state of the state, communicating any needs or concerns.
- Thrives in a customer focused environment.
- New member acquisition through guerilla and digital marketing, community outreach, and one-on-one sales.
- Several years of experience within either the service…
Providence, RI 02903 (Downtown area)
- Use of personal vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required.
- Incumbent responds to leads and makes sales calls to develop new business…
- Pay plus commission and an aggressive bonus structure.
- Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without…
Carey, Richmond & Viking Insurance
Middletown, RI 02842
- We provide leads, a comprehensive product line, full marketing support, licensing and technical training.
- Our outside Sales Executives will be able to identify…
- Our application process encourages completion of a HireVue video interview, allowing you to bring your experience to life by telling your story versus leaving…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.