Cyber Risk Management jobs
- Conducts internal information technology system audits and risk assessments and reports findings and recommendations for corrective actions to management.
- Manage the E3 process within the IMS Engineering Segment including goal setting, project pipeline management, identification of focus areas, project plan…
- Partner with Supply Chain Sr Director to develop proactive supplier risk management process.
- Establish Segment Supplier Quality organization to drive proactive…
- This includes proposal support, requirements analysis and management, task planning, technical documentation (including generation of Statements of Work and…
- Cyber defense, Cyber exploitation, Information Assurance or Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) systems.
- The successful candidate(s) will possess:
- As Integrated Product Team Leader, chair project meetings to manage project progress including project TPMs, SW metrics, Risk Management, project schedules and…
- In-depth knowledge with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Create and conduct IS Security briefings.
- Understanding of business process risks and internal controls.
- Assist in the preparation of Internal Audit IT reports which include formal recommendations to…
- Provides technical management of all facets of the program’s contracts.
- Management of performance reviews, development plans, and goal setting for all direct…
- Project Management Acumen � Demonstrated experience in project management fundamentals is required in a technical environment.
Be the first to see new Cyber Risk Management jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.