Cyber Risk Management jobs
- Project Management Acumen � Demonstrated experience in project management fundamentals is required in a technical environment.
- Participates in the bid process, by assisting program management & project engineering in establishing the cost accounts and earned value criteria for the…
- Understanding of business process risks and internal controls.
- Assist in the preparation of Internal Audit IT reports which include formal recommendations to…
- Creating and mapping requirements from relevant sources such as the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Maintain Risk Management Framework accreditation packages…
- The Segment IRAD Portfolio Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring structured project management for all IRAD projects within the Segment, to include…
- In-depth knowledge with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Create and conduct IS Security briefings.
- Experience with security information and event management (SIEM) and data loss prevention (DLP) solutions.
- Job Title: Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM…
- Managing Risk and Opportunity in the IMS.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS).
- Candidates will be expected to interact with Program Management…
- Lead definition of project management plans (e.g. scope management plan, schedule management plan, budget, risk management plan, requirements, management plan,…
- Manage day to day technical aspects of the project, including cross-functional decision making, task/schedule management, issue resolution/escalation,…
Be the first to see new Cyber Risk Management jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.