Cyber Risk Management $111,200 jobs
- Identify and communicate institutional (business) risks and mitigations.
- Effectively integrate the mission assurance system with other management systems.
- Partner with Supply Chain Sr Director to develop proactive supplier risk management process.
- Establish Segment Supplier Quality organization to drive proactive…
- Establish performance metrics and tracks progress on all proposals, alert senior management at times of risk or lacking progress.
- As Integrated Product Team Leader, chair project meetings to manage project progress including project TPMs, SW metrics, Risk Management, project schedules and…
- Cyber defense, Cyber exploitation, Information Assurance or Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) systems.
- The successful candidate(s) will possess:
- Provides technical management of all facets of the program’s contracts.
- Management of performance reviews, development plans, and goal setting for all direct…
- Creating and mapping requirements from relevant sources such as the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Maintain Risk Management Framework accreditation packages…
- The Segment IRAD Portfolio Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring structured project management for all IRAD projects within the Segment, to include…
- Provide Information Security System Engineering support and technical execution of information security activities associated with the authorization of DOD Risk…
- Brief senior management on all aspects of Security Engineering.
- Conduct complex security architecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate risks.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Cyber Risk Management $111,200 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.