Director of Advancement jobs in Knoxville, TN
- Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals* care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery.
- Job Duty: complete required institutional, program accreditation and other reports necessary for the operation and advancement of University programs;
- Manage, develop, direct and administer an effective program of financial aid for Gannon students.
- Coordinate awarding and award notifications to Gannon students…
Harmony Family Center, Inc.
Knoxville, TN 37922
- Provides daily supervision of advancement staff including establishing annual goals (to support overall goals established in the advancement plan), providing…
- The Executive Director of Customer Support is responsible for leading the customer support, maintenance programs, aftermarket upgrades, replacement parts,…
- Regular Full-time, Pay Grade BANDA.
- The Assistant Director serves as a full-time fundraiser while securing season tickets and annual gifts ranging from $100-$25…
- Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery.
Soccer Shots - Knoxville and Nashville
Knoxville, TN 37923
$25,000 - $35,000 a year
- Communications (via phone and email with partners, parents, team members, leadership team).
- Operations (scheduling, payroll, inventory, etc.).
- This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family…
- Position Summary: The Creative Director will be charged with driving significant advancement and evolution and will establish the adoption of Altar'd State's…
- Website Design and Content Management.
- The IT Engineering and Operations Director is a critical position on the IT leadership team.
- The Director of Educational Technology (DET) holds a full-time faculty position that includes responsibilities in both teaching and administration.
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance paid 100% for employee.
- Voluntary benefits available for family members.
Be the first to see new Director of Advancement jobs in Knoxville, TN
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.